Skip to main content

Radiguet & Massiot

Close
Refine Results
Artist / Maker / Culture
Classification(s)
Date
to
Artist Info
Radiguet & Massiotfounded 1899

This company first started with the optician M. Chevalier in 1805. It left his business to Marie-Honoré Radiguet (1791 – 1867) in 1830, who was already known in the milieu as an optician for making glass with parallel faces. A few years later her son, Honoré-Antoine Radiguet, took over the business. Only in 1899 was did the company merge with Georges Jules Massiot (1875 - 1962).

Sort:
Filters
1 results
Wimshurst electrostatic machine
Radiguet & Massiot
Date: circa 1910
Object number: DW0006